One Solution for Managing Water use, storage and reduction data
Large operations can treat, use and discharge large amounts of water from their processes. Particularly at remote sites water treatment is expensive, and targets for reduction are often set. Water usage is becoming more and more restricted and water footprints are becoming increasingly important. Quality of drinking water is high on the social agenda in most countries and the quality of water repositories are of great concern to authorities. The only way to know if targets are being met is to monitor.
This can lead to significant amounts of data over time. Checking, validating, trending and reporting can be time consuming and error prone.
Examples of water monitoring
- Effluent and sewage
- Groundwater, reservoir and river levels and flows
- Tailings dam volumes
Bring all your data together
Automatically import any type of water data.
Set your own targets
Align your targets to your company policy, allowing managers to track performance, and identify areas of water waste, leading to cost savings as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
- Import and enter all water data to automatically create water balances and generate totals and KPIs by location, aggregate them to report by site, region or organisation.
- Integrate with business data to automatically create KPIs for water use per person, department, unit of production or site.
- Comprehensive reports assist with identification of trends and performance against targets.
- Automatically receive alerts when limits are approaching or breached.
Reporting made easy
Feel at ease knowing that when you need a compliance report, regardless of the data type, you will have the information at your fingertips. Always meet environmental regulation deadlines and have the information you need in real-time to achieve your obligations.
Effortless target management
Effortlessly manage the whole water monitoring data lifecycle from planning to reporting. Feel confident in your data with automated monitoring schedules, validation, compliance check and report generation.
Your project, our expertise
Our team of dedicated specialists work closely with you to guide you through the implementation process and beyond. We understand it can be daunting introducing a new software solution, that’s why we do everything we can to make the process as easy and stress free as possible for you.