EHS Data, develops, implements, and supports the Environmental Database Management System, MonitorPro. We are looking for an Systems Administrator/IT Technician to support our in-house infrastructure as well as our growing client hosting infrastructure.
As a member of our support team, you will be working with our global client portfolio to ensure the professional and effective running of their hosted systems as well as our own in-house CRM, Email, Domain, and other IT infrastructure. The role offers to the right person the opportunity to develop your career in a small and growing company.
Typical Responsibilities include:
– Effective Procurement of IT hardware and software
– Maintaining robust records of hardware and software purchases, ownership and write off in the companys CMDB
– Maintaining the customer hosting environments, ensuring our hosting SLA is met
– Maintaining the EHS Data internal server environments, including development environments, email, and other systems
– Record and report on hosting environment metrics such as uptime
– Providing excellent support assistance via email and phone to internal and external stakeholders
– Updating of technical documentation, guides, and manuals including those relating to backup and disaster recovery
– Software builds and releases/patches
– Assisting with maintaining and attaining internal procedures and certifications such as ITIL and ISO27001
The applicant should have:
– Good understanding of hardware and networking
– MS SQL Server knowledge
– Change management and systems management
– Experience in working to common standards such as ITIL or in companies with ISO27001 accreditation
– Ability to time manage and prioritise tasks effectively
– IT Technician or Systems Administrator: 3 years (Preferred)
– Diploma or higher education (Preferred)
This will be a full time role, currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but would be suited to someone in the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire area. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org