EHS Data, develops, implements, and supports the Environmental Database Management System, MonitorPro. We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to support our continued expansion.
As a member of our Implementations team, you will be working with our global client portfolio to ensure professional and effective implementation, along with ongoing support of our systems.
The ideal person will have:
-A technical background in an environmental discipline, ideally gained in the Natural Resources, Waste Management or Industrial sectors
-Have solid general IT skills (Microsoft Office etc. as a minimum), knowledge of SQL Server would be a distinct advantage as would a proven track record of using technical software packages in a previous role
– Previous experience of using MonitorPro
– Be able to work under your own initiative
– Be articulate and able to represent the business in a client-facing role
– Have a full driving licence and passport
Role and Responsibilities:
– Implementation scoping exercises
– MonitorPro Database builds
– MonitorPro Database legacy population
– On-site and remote training and implementation
– Key Account Management and Support
– Pre-sales activities such as supporting demonstrations, tender responses and proposals
Remuneration: Dependant upon experience
Desarrollador de software
EHS Data, develops, implements, and supports the Environmental Database Management System, MonitorPro. We are looking for a Software Developer to support our in-house development roadmap.
As a member of our development team, you will be working to improve and enhance our industry-leading software, used by our global client portfolio. The role offers to the right person the opportunity to develop your career in a small and growing company.
A position has become available for a talented, self-motivated ASP/C#/SQL Server developer.
– Working in an Agile environment as part of a team of developers
– Addition of features to and maintenance of current bespoke software
– Taking responsibility for designing and implementing functionality to a high level of quality
The successful applicant will ideally be strong in the following skills:
– Entity Framework
– MVC / WebAPI
– SQL Server
They will have also have experience of the development lifecycle gained working in a commercial environment, and/or an IT related degree.
Any experience with the following would be beneficial:
– Source control repository (Git, SVN)
– Automated Testing
– SOLID principles
The role is currently home-based due to COVID. EHS Data does offer a flexible homeworking policy, however, the role would ideally suit a candidate in the East Midlands or with a medium-term desire or flexibility to relocate to the area.
Salary is dependant upon experience and skills. Successful applicants would be expected to show their competency in their core development skills as part of the interview and recruitment process.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week 9am – 5:30pm
Salary: £25,000.00-£45,000.00 per year dependant on experience
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com