MonitorPro gives your organisation a single, centralised source of environmental and sustainability data and reporting for the entire operation. Through an easy to use interface you can manage data and produce accurate reporting and analytics – quickly and painlessly. MonitorPro also integrates with MS Office easily, so it fits with your existing workflow. This not only makes managing environmental data easier, but it also makes sure that you get the full benefit of MonitorPro’s capabilities.
Untangle your data!
Reduce non-compliance risk
- Clear, consistent and validated reporting to regulators and other stakeholders, reducing the risk of prosecution whilst increasing productivity.
- Centralise obligations, permits and policies, and link them to their related conditions and requirements.
- Provides a complete and integrated data management system, from raw real time monitoring data all the way through to the management of regulatory obligations and company policies.
- Easily highlight compliance warnings.
- Clearly view the status of tasks and obligation conditions.
- Modern user interface.
- Easily create and customise dashboards.
- Seamless integration with 3rd Party applications.
- Easy to use mapping functionality.
- Established in 1996.
- Trusted in over 40 countries.
- Over 1,000 users across several industries.
- MCerts Certified.
- Microsoft Silver Application Developer Partner.
- Can be used in remote locations, or out in the field.
- Network connectivitiy not required for field data entry.
- Automatic upload of field data once a valid connection is available.
- Access MonitorPro data whenever needed using browser based application.
MCERTS not only assesses quality processes, such as ISO, but also goes as far as assessing MonitorPro’s database structure and code. This means you can be sure that quality control is first and foremost with MonitorPro.
”In addition to the basic set up we asked for an automatic import function to make data importation more efficient and the compliance grid function which aids with setting new control and trigger levels.Environmental ManagerWaste Management Client