MonitorPro gives your entire organisation a centralised and secure source of environmental and sustainability data, all within easy reach. Through an intuitive interface, users can manage their data workflows and produce accurate reporting and analytics – quickly and painlessly. MonitorPro also integrates with your other systems, to further enhance your existing processes.
Untangle your data!
Reduce non-compliance risk
- Clear, consistent and validated reporting to regulators and other stakeholders, reducing the risk of prosecution whilst increasing productivity.
- Centralise obligations, permits and policies, and link them to their related conditions and requirements.
- Provides a complete and integrated data management system, from raw real-time monitoring data all the way through to the management of regulatory obligations and company policies.
All Data in A Single Location
- Improved data collaboration in real-time with a centrally managed database.
- Improved productivity with multi-user access to data when users need it.
- A central source of truth in reporting and analysis.
- Faster data analysis and trending.
- Data is always up to date and current.
Significantly Improved Data Quality
- Database backups ensure integrity and rapid disaster recovery
- Removing data quality issues with validation tools to ensure your data is checked on import and users notified when issues occur.
- Don’t miss monitoring with scheduled reminders of requirements and alerts when missing/overdue.
- User roles allow the right access and control of your data.
Improved Stakeholder Confidence and Data Assurance
- MonitorPro offers assurance for your own company data, with improved regulator confidence.
- Reduced non-conformance, fines and inspections.
- Greater data robustness when managing complaints and greater transparency to local stakeholders.
A System That Can Grow and Adapt With Your Business
- Flexibility at the core, our clients range from single-site operations to multi-national organisations.
- A powerful environmental data management solution, that is highly configurable, allowing users to shape MonitorPro to industry, regional or organizational needs.
- Easy to induct new users to a single system.
- Flexibility, easily add new objects and remove/archive old ones.
Save time and money through automation and connectivity
- Reduce time spent on routine reporting and tasks with MonitorPro’s automation tools.
- More time to validate and trend data by making it work for you.
- Quickly access powerful in-built tools for data visualisation.
- Real time resolution of issues with email alerts notifying users immediately where there are issues to resolve.
MCERTS not only assesses quality processes, such as ISO, but also goes as far as assessing MonitorPro’s database structure and code. This means you can be sure that quality control is first and foremost with MonitorPro.
”In addition to the basic set up we asked for an automatic import function to make data importation more efficient and the compliance grid function which aids with setting new control and trigger levels.Environmental ManagerWaste Management Client