Environmental and Sustainability Data Management Systems is a rapidly growing and evolving area. Being a market leader, we're at the very forefront of developments. As we continue to grow, we need great people. If you're keen, articulate and have good experience we'd love to hear from you.
EHS Data is a fast growing and dynamic IT company, developing and selling the MonitorPro solution. MonitorPro is a world leading Environmental Data Management solution, used in more than 40 countries in the world. Our main markets are high environmental liability industries and environmental authorities. Find out more about the product and our markets on www.ehsdata.com
We are currently expanding strongly in Australia and North America, where we already have large client bases in the mining industry. We are now searching for one business developer for Australia and one for North America. The ideal candidate is highly driven and self-motivated as you will need to work individually and report to Head of Sales and Marketing at HQ in the UK. You will have access to local technical support from Calgary or Perth.
You will be responsible for creating deals in Australia or North America, all the way from lead identification and generation to contacts and negotiations. You will be requested to use our CRM and other administrative systems on a regular basis and you will have regular online meetings and support from the home office. You might be required to travel across Australia or North America at times for meetings or conferences.
You are a highly driven individual who is motivated by finding and developing business opportunities. You might have a successful track record of selling software solutions. You might have an environmental background or at least an interest in the matter. You have a strong business acumen, but also a fairly good technical understanding. Ideally, you have experience from or a large contact network (or good at building one) within one or more of our key markets (Natural resources, Utilities, waste management, environmental regulatory authorities). You enjoy talking with people and it easy for you to make new contacts. You will to a large extent work individually.
Position: Full time with a commission for successful contracts. Work from home with occasional travels for meetings or conferences.
Organisation: Report directly to Global Head of Sales in the UK.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: Salary plus commission.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of our implementations team, you will be working with our global client portfolio to ensure professional and effective implementation of our systems.
- Have a technical background in an environmental discipline, ideally gained in the Natural Resources, Waste Management or Industrial sectors
- Have solid general IT skills (Microsoft Office etc as a minimum), knowledge of SQL Server would be a distinct advantage as would a proven track record of using technical software packages in a previous role
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Be articulate and able to represent the business in a client facing role
- Applicants considered based in our offices in Newark-on-Trent in England, or Australia
- Have a full driving licence and passport
- Experience with MonitorPro or a similar system is beneficial
Role and Responsibilities:
- Role includes periods of international travel which can be for extended periods (4-6 weeks) and at relatively short notice
- Implementation scoping exercises
- Database builds
- Database legacy population
- On site training and implementation
- Client liaison and Support
- Tender responses
- Proposal writing
- General business development
Location: Newark-on-Trent, England and Perth, Australia
Remuneration: Depending upon experience
Please send CVs to email@example.com