At EHS Data we’ve taken our own industry experience and several decades of client interaction and feedback to build one of the most comprehensive environmental database management systems on the market. As a result MonitorPro can bring efficiency and financial benefits to your company through improved data management, reporting, automation, and visualisation.
MonitorPro delivers a comprehensive view of your environmental performance through a range of powerful and intuitively designed features
With flexibility and ease of use at its core, MonitorPro is suitable for a range of data types across a wide range of industries from resource usage to heavy industrial processes
- Scalable and adaptable, to grow with your changing business
- Flexible compliance setup
- Powerful user configurable calculation engine
- Monitoring Scheduler to remind when monitoring is due and completion status
- Task Scheduler for reminders and automation
- Simple to setup compliance
- Advanced rules include conditionality, calculated values, consecutive breaches etc.
- Support for seasonal, daily and other types of dynamic compliance
- Start and stop compliance rules
- History of compliance changes over time
- Can be used in remote locations, or out in the field
- Network connectivity not required for field data entry
- Automatic upload of field data once a valid connection is available
- Access MonitorPro data whenever needed using browser based application
- Record Obligations such as Permits, Consents in a central place
- Capture relevant Obligation Conditions
- Set reminders and tasks associated with activities
- Track overall compliance of an Obligation with Reporting and Dashboards
Visualisation and Reporting
- Drive your environmental data performance with MonitorPro’s compelling and interactive graphical tools
- Mapping with HERE and Sentential imagery licencing included
- Flexible Dashboards
- Easy to use Graphing, Bar, Line, Pie, Combo, and Wind Rose
- Highly configurable calculation engine, including aggregations, and a library of predefined functions. Automatic calculation of data to produce required results on import.
- Layer your measurement data in contour plots to view movements in contaminate or groundwater level flows. Seemless integration with Golden Softwares Surfer and Grapher.
- Powerful mapping and satellite imagery technology that you don’t need to be an expert to use. Easily locate and view your sampling points against free HERE and Sentinel mapping.
Our clients range from single-site operations to multi-national organisations – all with their own unique environmental data challenges and requirements. The MonitorPro platform is a scalable solution that ensures you get all the functionality you need, without having to invest in features you don’t.
MonitorPro Key Facts
Mining clients worldwide
Trusted users around the world
Years research & development
”"I've found that one of the best features is the compliance breach automated emails. There is something very reassuring in knowing that as soon as data makes it into MonitorPro (which can obviously be very rapid with auto importer) you will be notified of any issues without having to go through all the data looking for problems.Environmental ManagerGold Mining Client
News & Information Hub
EHS Data ISO 27001 Certified
The Greenstone Mine is situated in the Canadian municipality of Greenstone. The business that started exploration drilling there in 2007 thought there was a chance for another gold mine because there had previously been a few underground mines nearby.
AngloGold Ashanti as one of the world’s foremost companies in gold exploration, mining, and marketing, has chosen EHS Data as their environmental management supplier.