Environmental and Sustainability Data Management Systems is a rapidly growing and evolving area. Being a market leader, we're at the very forefront of developments. As we continue to grow, we need great people. If you're keen, articulate and have good experience we'd love to hear from you.
Due to expansion a role has become available for a talented, self-motivated web developer. If you have knowledge of modern web development techniques, enjoy designing, coding and thinking your way through problems, they would love to hear from you.
- Working in an Agile environment as part of a team of developers, you will be involved in the development of commercial environmental database management solutions, contributing ideas and working with the rest of the team to produce the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Addition of features and maintenance of current bespoke software
- Taking responsibility for designing and implementing functionality to a high level of quality
- Ability to develop in a range of applications and environments, including ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, SQL Server and Visual Studio 2015
- Familiarity with Subversion
- Experience of application development
- An IT related degree and experience gained working in a commercial environment
Further, any prior experience with the following would be beneficial
- Source control repository (SVN)
- Automated Testing